This is a fantastic opportunity for customer-focussed applicants with a retail background, to work for Autonomy in their stand-alone store, here at Sterling Mills.
35 hours per week.
Over the last 10 years, Autonomy has built a reputation as a leading ladies Wear fashion brand. Offering a great range of affordable, feminine and co-ordinated looks, our timeless styling consistently delivers on quality, fit and price – Offering a wide range of sizes between 8-22.
We retail in over 100 stores and concessions in the UK and Ireland. We are trading partners with Boundary Mill stores, Beales, Wyevale Garden Centres, Leading Labels, TJ Hughes and The Original factory Shop.
This is an ideal role for someone who wishes to build a career within a busy retail sales environment, and who enjoys working with the public.At Autonomy we pride ourselves in delivering first class customer service.
Duties will include, but not limited to -
* Exercising the highest level of sales at every opportunity
* Stock control and Visual Merchandising
* Achievement of both personal sales targets and for contributing towards branch targets.
*Managing a small team of staff – including hiring, staff development and training and staffing hours / Rotas
* Continually developing a comprehensive knowledge of the product
* Ensuring the visual image of the branch is maintained and product is displayed according to company standards.
* Providing excellent customer service in accordance to our customer service policy.
* Security of stock, fixtures and fittings, resources, finances and information in as set out in the company security policy.
* Delegating the maintaining the fixtures and fittings and maintaining housekeeping and retail standards.
* Efficiently and effectively processing all sales related administration and procedures
* Ensuring that all health and safety procedures and policies are adhered to and for bringing health and safety risks to the attention of the Manager.
* Enthusiastically participating in all training provided and for constant review of his / her own performance.
* Maintaining the highest possible standard of dress, personal presentation and attitudes at all times.
* Playing a productive part in the development of the branch team, demonstrating a positive, committed attitude at all times.
This position is 35 hours per week over 5 days, Bank Holidays and weekends included.
Annual Leave 5.6 weeks per annum.
The successful candidate must be flexible and be able to cover the department as per the needs of the business.
Salary negotiable depending on experience – Generous Staff Discount is offered and a Sales Target Bonus awarded Monthly
To apply, click on this link: https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Autonomy/jobs/Store-Manager-8a099ab338180ef6?q=manager+retail
Or email your CV to: LynseyOmay@autonomystores.co.uk